Welcome to the 1st Family Spa in Franchising
Are you ready for a change?
Does the idea of putting smiles on peoples’ faces everyday appeal to you?
Are you interested in starting your own business and being your own boss? Want to be part of the rapidly growing kids’ entertainment and party industry while also getting in early on the promising emerging industry of family-friendly spa services? With a Primp & Play franchise, you can make all of this happen – WITH the benefit of training, support, and tools necessary to help you succeed.
Well look no further than the
FIRST FAMILY-FRIENDLY SPA FRANCHISE, PRIMP & PLAY!
If you’re ready to apply and would like to review our franchise disclosure document, please click the “Let’s Franchise” button below, fill out the form, and we’ll follow up with you shortly.Let’s Franchise!
As a mother of two young children, Primp & Play founder Tara Murphy was frustrated that she couldn’t get a massage, manicure or facial without getting a babysitter. She knew there were countless other parents who deserved to be pampered but needed a place where they could go without feeling guilty for not spending that time with their kids. So, on the heels of an extensive and successful marketing career, a lightbulb went on and a concept was born. Tara enlisted her mother, a nationally recognized, award-winning massage therapist and spa director for 5-star resorts, to ensure a hi-end experience in a tranquil environment. Within a few short months, the first location was built and the awards and accolades started rolling in.
IS OWNING A PRIMP & PLAY FRANCHISE RIGHT FOR YOU?
You have an interest in pleasing people. You’re organized, energetic, enthusiastic and hospitable. Oh, and of course you like hosting great parties and events and working with kids.
Single and multi-unit opportunities available throughout the US.
ABSENTEE MANAGEMENT PERMITTED:
Yes, through a third party.
WHY BUY A PRIMP & PLAY FRANCHISE?
- Broad Customer Base While many people would think most customers are mothers with kids, the warm, comfortable and calming atmosphere draws in a much broader audience.
- Recurring Membership Revenue & numerous revenue streams
- Franchisees can count on a variety of monthly membership packages from both massage and nail services to generate predictable recurring revenue at the beginning of each month
- Products & Services include: Massage; Manicures & pedicures; Facials (traditional for adults & Chocolate for kids! ) Birthday parties and other events; Make Your Own beauty bar (scrubs, bubble bath, lip glosses and lotions); Glitter tattoos; Arts and crafts; Retail products (From art and home goods to kids clothing and jewelry, local artists display
and sell their goods by consignment)
- Low Start-up cost & High-Touch Training
- With franchise fees of only $37,500, and help finding the ideal location, it won’t take long to open so you can generate revenue quickly. Plus, you’ll participate in hands-on training prior to, during and after your initial opening.
- Ongoing Support
- You’ll have unlimited access to a deep set of marketing tools and materials to help you drive customer traffic and foster customer loyalty.