Benefits of Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification – Infrared sauna detoxifies 7x more than regular sauna machine
- Burning Calories – With just 45 minutes inside our infrared sauna will make your body thinks you’ve been running for 3-4 miles!
- Anti Aging and Skin Purification – this is the most effective wavelength for healing the epidermis and dermis layer of the skin. The infrared stimulates collagen production, this reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improves your overall skin tone.
- Relaxation – Decrease cortisol and increase serotonin
- Pain Relief – penetrates tissues, joints, and muscle to relieve aches and pains stemming from overuse, strain, or repetitive motion.
Add LED lights into your sessions for additional benefits
- Red – Brings warmth, energy and stimulation. Good for energy, fatigue, colds, chilly and passive people. It energizes heart and blood circulation. It energizes all organs and the senses.
- Yellow – Increase neuromuscular tone. Purifies blood, helps digestion and has a cleansing effect. Strongly stimulates happiness, brings on a sense of security, as well as a strong feeling of well-being.
- Green – Cooling, sedating color, which helps reduce swelling of joints and tissues; it calms the body’s nervous system. It’s the color of the relaxed heart.
- Turquoise – Increase intuition and sensitivity. It mentally relaxes and tackles embodied psychological barriers. It acts as a tonifier and can help regulate imbalances in the lung and large intestines system. It facilitates spiritual growth.
- Blue – Is a cool color that is calming. It stimulates the parasympathetic system, and reduces blood pressure and calms both breathing and heart-rate. It helps treat sleep disorders and headaches.
- Violet – Promotes awareness and consciousness. It increases effects of medication. It promotes proper functioning of the lymphatic system and very helpful with menopause. It is the color for neutralizing emotional wounds and for spiritual growth.
Infrared Sauna Etiquette
What To Wear
- Towels are provided for each client. You will receive on towel for you and one towel for you to sit on
- Some like to wear bathing suits or undergarments; however, most just go in with the towels that is provided for every session.
- We recommend bringing loose, comfortable clothing to change into after your session.
Other Do’s, Don’ts and FYIs
- We do not recommend the sauna for pregnant women
- Please no unsupervised children under the age of 12
- Please no shoes inside the sauna
- Please do not eat in the sauna room
- Please shut the glass door gently
- Please refrain from applying any oils or lotions to your skin prior to entering the sauna
we are the first in Philadelphia that were able to utilize this amazing machine to the public for single sessions and membership. Interested? Here are the pricing, be sure to call to book in your time!
Infrared Sauna Package:
- Introductory to Infrared Sauna – $20 (15 minutes)**
- 30 minutes – $35
Monthly Membership Packages (30 minutes sessions):
- Five sessions of Infrared Sauna – $150/month
- Ten sessions of Infrared Sauna – $250/month
- Unlimited Sessions – $295/month
- 20% off all other services
- Free art class for kids
- no minimum commitment
- special complimentary member perks each month
** Introductory rate is for first time clients only
** monthly memberships sessions do not roll over